Please complete and submit the form below to ensure we have all the needed information for your event. If you have any questions please use the contact information at the bottom of this page.

*If you are going to have alcohol at the facility the name and number of the security officer is required, as well as proof of liquor liability insurance. We will also need a copy of the bartenders license unless they are listed to the left of the form. We already have a copy of the bartenders license if they are listed.

*‚ÄčIf you are using a caterer the caterers certificate of insurance is required.

Bartenders With a License on File

Amy Mahan

Christy Taylor

Mark Ketchum

Sean McAuliffe

Jamie Cothron

If you have any questions, or concerns please contact us using the information below.

Melinda Webb 812-344-0105